Saturday, August 12, 2006

Happy Birthday Sacha!

I believe I am the first in the blogosphere to wish Sacha Chua a very happy birthday. She is 23 years old as of 23 minutes ago. And later today at around 3 o'clock I will be meeting her and 23 of her friends (myself included) for a Merienda to celebrate.

Sacha, being the classic, sort of old-fashioned way that she is (writing things down on paper (in her database of a Moleskine), using a fountain pen, etc.), asked that, instead of bringing her gifts, wants a letter. Nothing more than a simple handwritten letter, with the following as suggested topics:

  • Something you wish you knew when you were 23 (or for the young ones, something you hope to have figured out)
  • Something you like about me (the spiritual equivalent of the chocolate stash I keep for emergencies.)
  • A story that shows me something about you that I didn't know =)

And Sacha, i wouldn't mind you CCing my letter (I recommend by-nc-sa/2.5/canada). In fact I advocate it. I think everything (well, almost everything was CC). That would make me very happy :).

So, I guess I've got to get to writing that letter then. I wonder if I have any parchment paper left over...

Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments: